- Effective, convenient, & confidential
- Evidence-based, solutions-focused
- Connect with a licensed, expert therapist from the comfort of your home
Connect virtually from the comfort of your home. All you need is a private, quiet space. Add your headphones, your laptop, and a strong wi-fi connection. Additionally, I use a HIPAA-compliant Electronic Health Records System; which means that all personal information is protected and confidential.
How Does it Work?
Online counseling and coaching works best for professionals & students who are motivated to “organize, process, and clarify” issues related to anxiety, stress, panic attacks, career burn-out, compassion-fatigue, and adjustment issues related to career and personal development.
Having an unconditionally supportive therapist on your team is literally life-changing. You’ll be able to reduce overwhelm and become more decisive by developing a plan of action that is sustainable and realistic.
With a therapist on your “speed-dial”, you’ll be able to check in anytime you like – whether it’s once a week, once a month, or once every few months. You’ll love that the goal is consistent support without anxiety-provoking commitments or contracts.
Benefits of Online Telehealth
- Book your therapist “on demand”
- Schedule online 24/7
- Sessions on weekends and evenings
- Text, email, and call if you have questions outside of session
- Easy to use HIPAA compliant tele-health platforms from your home
- The most private way to get counseling – no office staff or waiting rooms
- Ongoing communication with a go-to expert on your speed-dial
- Keep your therapist – even if you move anywhere within New York or Massachusetts.
Rates & Insurance Information
For current rates and insurance information,
visit my profile on Zencare:
What is Coaching?
Many people have normal lifespan, relationship, cultural, and career issues. I work with high-functioning multi-passionate college & graduate students, residents, athletes, and professionals working in various domains from corporate to startup to academic. I help my clients develop their potential and find balance in their career and personal life.
Once you feel confident in your ability to make choices with the best psychology language and tools – you’ll be able to connect and contribute in a way that is aligned with your values. Outcomes include developing the mindset skills to look at the big picture of your life. You’ll gain the clarity to create an action plan that is realistic and sustainable – thus, improving your financial, career, and relationship success. Working with an experienced counselor will give you the skills and tools to enjoy the first-rate version of yourself in relationships, career, and life.
Having a smart support team that works for you is literally life-changing financially and psychologically. With a coach on your “speed-dial”, you’ll be able to check in anytime you like – whether it’s once a week, once a month, or once every few months. The goal is simplicity and convenience without stressful commitments or contracts.
What Does Coaching Help With?
“Coachy” counseling is for people who function effectively in their occupation, academic, and social life; however, they are seeking guidance in developing family, financial, career, and relationship goals. Goals of coaching are to improve your clarity, focus, happiness, and confidence. Online counseling coaching works best for high-functioning professionals & students who are motivated to work on issues related to:
- Professional Development
- Social Skills
- Leadership Skill Building
- Work Dynamics
- Work-Life Balance
- Dating & Marriage Coaching
- Healthy Relationship Skills
- Parenting Skills
- Lifespan Development
- Coping Strategies for Success
- Growth Mindset
- Sports Psychology
- Group Dynamics
- Interactive Rehearsal
What does Counseling Help With?
Online counseling is effective for many types of therapy, including anxiety, grief, stress, trauma, and adjustment issues related to career and personal development. Online counseling therapy works best for professionals & students who are motivated to work on issues related to:
- Generalized Anxiety
- Trauma Recovery (Acute Stress Disorder, PTSD, Complex-PTSD)
- Mild Depression
- Grief and Loss of a Family Member
- Adjustment to a recent stressor or transition
- Past Victim of Domestic Violence or Sexual Abuse
- Issues interfering with social and occupational functioning
- Job-related stress
- Work Burnout
- Intimacy and Sexuality Issues
- Stress issues that are non-life threatening.
- Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Some types of Process Addictions
- History of Dysfunctional Family Dynamics
- Some types of ADHD
- Some types of Autism-Spectrum (ASD) such as Aspergers
- NT partners of clients w/ ASD “Cassandra” Syndrome
- Caregiver Support
Evidence-based therapeutic modalities such as ACT, CBT, CPT, DBT, MSBR, solutions-focused, motivational interviewing, reality-therapy, interpersonal, family systems, and other therapy interventions work seamlessly online. Interventions range from learning expert interpersonal skills; to developing leadership skills. As a licensed clinician with over 10,000 hours of in-person and online experience, you can be assured that you’ll have my best counsel and guidance. Get the essential psychology skills to set the foundation for a lifetime of clarity, confidence, and success!
Let’s “Get Started” with a video consultation!
Questions? Let’s email!